GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY MkV GTI what did you pay

asuckiel

Ready to race!
OK I am looking to finally get my new GTI I am located in NY and just trying to see what other paid. I am looking into getting Package 1 6 speed :smile: .

If people can post what they paid out the door an there experience it would be greatly appreciated.:thumbup:

Thanks,
Adam

TheDome

faster than u think u are
I paid $25,500 out the door. Package 1 with a 6 speed....has monsta mats and gorrilla gear...17' wheels

sakanuki

Drag Racing Champion
Price for GTI

$25550 Pk.2 w/ DSG and 17" wheels from Legend in Amityville; also got good price from Sovereign in Hicksville but had to wait for car; reflex silver I wanted was on Legends lot.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
sakanuki said:
$25550 Pk.2 w/ DSG and 17" wheels from Legend in Amityville; also got good price from Sovereign in Hicksville but had to wait for car; reflex silver I wanted was on Legends lot.

Legend VW in amityville - CW 6 speed pk 2 with 18's 24,600 w/ taxes. oH SHIT!

asuckiel

Ready to race!
Bad hare said:
Legend VW in amityville - CW 6 speed pk 2 with 18's 24,600 w/ taxes. oH SHIT!

You guys are making me look bad did you finance your car, lease. When I went to go buy they were not budging on the price :drool:

myfastisnutz

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
if you were looking for a discount you should have moved fast. Inventory is very low and there isn't anything in the ports. The first month we had these things we coudn't give them away in NorCal now we are stuck with low inventory till 07.

asuckiel

Ready to race!
myfastisnutz said:
if you were looking for a discount you should have moved fast. Inventory is very low and there isn't anything in the ports. The first month we had these things we coudn't give them away in NorCal now we are stuck with low inventory till 07.

I was not personally looking for a discount I had a certain amount of money to spend an did not want to go above that. Pretty much the final was 500.00 more than I had to buy the car so after the paper work was signed I scheduled delivery for pay day :drool: .. almost two months now an loving every minute of it