GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY LI MkV G2G

CT-GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Hey all, I know I'm from CT, but we ARE in the same thread.
Anyone mind if I make the trip down to see you NY boys?
Hopefully I can make it the day you guys decide to G2G.
Either way, if you don't mind me being there,
let me know and I'll try to meet up with ya'll.

-CT

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
CT-GTI said:
Hey all, I know I'm from CT, but we ARE in the same thread.
Anyone mind if I make the trip down to see you NY boys?
Hopefully I can make it the day you guys decide to G2G.
Either way, if you don't mind me being there,
let me know and I'll try to meet up with ya'll.

-CT
heh, why would ppl mind, i live in NY and i would feel like an outsider lol, westchester to the island.... two different worlds

sakanuki

Drag Racing Champion
GTI Gathering

Great idea! I'm in Melville around exit 50 of LIE. What about getting together at one of the Park and Rides on the weekend? Is there an ordnance against that?

asuckiel

Ready to race!
Ok so what about Memorial Day weekend we meet up at Eishenhower Park right over by the mall an take a cruise out to the beach or something like that.

Let me know what people think.

asuckiel

Ready to race!
I don't even know what Bald Hill is?

Ummmm but anyone who is down there is a local VW G2G on Thursdays. Right now the new location is up for grabs it used to be over my the Loews in Garden City then it went to Freeport now there are talks about swapping location from Queens an LI weekly so I will let you people know what is going on.. Maybe we can get the MkV to show some power.

BLACKMAGICGTI'06

Rally Car Champion
Cruise nights at bald hill = up to 1000 cars any given tuesday. weather permitting everything from rat rods to lambos, ricers to sub 8 sec cars will be there. its a great show and good people there are concessions and bathrooms available and all proceeds benefit the local fire dept. it is a $5 gate I think. I will be going every tues this year so long as the weather allows. the show is just off of rte 83. exit 63 off the lie show starts at 6pm abd goes till 10 and then there are the numerous afterparties(races,dinner,drinks,parking lot shows) at numerous locations. if anyone's interested shoot me a pm and we can all roll in together.

Last edited:

TheDome

faster than u think u are
How bout the rain stops......my car hasn't been out of the garage in over a week.......enough already we can put ourselves in the Seattle forum soon