GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY LI MkV G2G

asuckiel

Ready to race!
I dont know if there are enough MkV's out on the Island yet but I would say we should get a little meet up MkV only throw a little BBQ at like Jones Beach or something an go for a cruise.

Just testing the idea out to see what other people thought.

Post your opinions . :thumbup:

eurocat

kinkycop
asuckiel said:
I dont know if there are enough MkV's out on the Island yet but I would say we should get a little meet up MkV only throw a little BBQ at like Jones Beach or something an go for a cruise.

Just testing the idea out to see what other people thought.

Post your opinions . :thumbup:

ok I'm in...:drinking: when?

TheDome

faster than u think u are
+1

BLACKMAGICGTI'06

Rally Car Champion
Waterfest 06

hey all i dunno if anyone has seen the other post but waterfest 06 is coming up quick i am trying to get a crew of 25 together to be a registered "club" attending the show and getting a discount i know some of you have already gotten in touch with me but if you want to meet up and roll out together send me an e mail or pm on here and i will get back to you asap

asuckiel

Ready to race!
Yo where are all the MkV's at..... I guess there is a limited number.. Does anyone have a idea of a good location that we could meet up and chat at. I think it would be cool to know all the other MkV owners out there. PM me an let me know of any ideas or post away..