GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nuerburgring anyone??

speedlimit256k

Michael Schumacher
anyone here planning on going to Nuerburgring anytime soon?? i havent gone in a while, i think since march '07 but now that i got new brakes i might take the red beast for a lap or two. I think thats the reason my brakes didn't last log. I must have done like 9 or 10 laps x 22km. That is car abuse lol:burnrubber:

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
I wish I had the option to hit up the 'ring like that.

MKV Shqiptar

Got the diseeaaassee
Car(s)
hhhhaaaaaa
yeah i wish the ring was like down the road man.. my motor would blow up very soon... lol

speedlimit256k

Michael Schumacher
i want to go before the year is over so i can destroy my newley replaced OEM pads+rotors!!:burnrubber:

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
OP do you have a video on youtube of your car? i think ive seen it, plus some guy in uniform was driving it

and im insanely jealous that you get to drive on the ring.

speedlimit256k

Michael Schumacher
OP do you have a video on youtube of your car? i think ive seen it, plus some guy in uniform was driving it

and im insanely jealous that you get to drive on the ring.

yeah i got a vid on youtube of a tornado red GTI:burnrubber:

STATUS

*STATUS*
Car(s)
e46 M3, R32,
i wish i could just go to the ring all willy nilly

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
I had to settle for two days at Sears Point Raceway. awesome track, and beautiful weather.

JSalyer

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007GTI
the "Ring"

Hey 256K,
I'll meet you over there this spring once the winter tires come off!!
I'm over in Graf/Vilseck. Pick up my new GTI this friday!!:headbang:
Jack in Bavaria

ScGRaceR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 R32
my friend just got back with his E30 M3... i would love to go in a few years!

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
anyone here planning on going to Nuerburgring anytime soon?? i havent gone in a while, i think since march '07 but now that i got new brakes i might take the red beast for a lap or two. I think thats the reason my brakes didn't last log. I must have done like 9 or 10 laps x 22km. That is car abuse lol:burnrubber:

Isn't the Ring closed already? I want to go early next year, March maybe, but if it's open after December 14th I can persuaded to come over for a weekend of slidely fun :p

I miss being there, I want to have an incar vid this time. The pic in my sig is from the 'Ring.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
My buddy and i wanna go out and visit the ring sometime next semester when we start our traveling thanks to our jobs. If it closed already anyone know of any time that it reopens? And can you rent a car there with maybe for a lesson? If not spectating will have to do