GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

no GTI=Depression=drinking

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
well i had a high pitch squealing noise comeing from what i thought was to be the engine, but turns out is was the trany. they gave me a vw jetta loner but just isnt the same. they dont even know what is wrong with my car they said it the first time they have ever seen a dsg do what it is doin. my car has 27k on it. they dont even know when im gettin it back

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
dood i know how you feel, i have had my car in the shop for 3 weeks, bc car stalls when ideling or coming to stops sometimes had it for 2 weeks could not reproduce it dad drive it from work happend again went str8 to dealer took the tech in the car did it again and now they have it gave us a B6 passat to drive, but they didnt tell us all there techs are gone to vw school till wed...so yeah i just as depressed :( too bad i under 21 and cant drink ;) haha

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
yeah i feel for ya man, i just hate the fact that the damn things is like only a year old, and it breaking down and shit.:drinking:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
I had a DSG problem as well. 4k in warranty work and my baby was away for 3 1/2 weeks. I definitely feel you man. :frown:

1slow2.0

My Fast says you're slow
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
You guys are scaring me with DSG problems...

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
I am waiting on a clutch and flywheel to fix my faulty SPEC unit, although I think I have you beat in the rental department....

yeah if i had that as a rental car, with what i paid for my car, and the fact that it was only a year old, i would have fliped a bitch at that dealership the jetta i have is pretty decent, power everything and leather, just on nav and faster engine

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
honestly though, i cant say that my dealership is any better, infact service has pissed me off so much that i dont think ill get another vw. I have a ford f150, honda crv, and vette and dont have any problems with service with them.

chunkisagoonie

VW Lifer
Car(s)
'97 Golf Jazz
I am waiting on a clutch and flywheel to fix my faulty SPEC unit, although I think I have you beat in the rental department....

God damn, bro. I would be insulted if my dealership gave me an Aveo as a loaner for a $23k+ car in the shop for warranty repair! That's just not right...

I had an Aveo rental once when my MkIII was in the shop (well out of warranty, but the dealership still fronted the rental bill which was way cool). The body wobbles all over the place at highway speeds. I didn't feel save in that car AT ALL. I missed the old Golf from DAY ONE.