GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NJ/NY/PA Hey. Anyone want to make money doing work on my new gti mk5?

r0nni

sexi =]
Car(s)
09 GTI
Hi. Iam looking for mechanics/electricians who know gti mk5 inside and out! I was interested in having installed.

1. d.v.
2. Adjustable short shifter.
3. Installing boost gauges.
4. Suspenison

-r0nni

Last edited:

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
i could if had the time. unfortunately lots of work hours and trying to get my car ready for dubs on the beach and the BBQ

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
i could if had the time. unfortunately lots of work hours and trying to get my car ready for dubs on the beach and the BBQ

Wish you had some free time, I have a set of springs that I wanna get installed. I have something pending with someone right now, but you're much closer, if you're still in Exton.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
Wish you had some free time, I have a set of springs that I wanna get installed. I have something pending with someone right now, but you're much closer, if you're still in Exton.

yeah im still in exton. its just a matter of getting the time to do it. but im having trouble finding the time to get my own stuff done.

front lip
refinishing wheels
underdrive pulley
notchless hood
badgless grill
lof
brake fluid flush
the list goes on

GtiJedi55

Ready to race!
Car(s)
gti mkv tornado red
yah man, i would highly recommend dangsr for mkv work. He did work for me and he is excellent. Nothing beats watching someone work on your car and offering you great advice at the same time.