GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NHL Lockout/2012-2013 Season

Method82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Saweet!!!

One of my good Forwards just had hip surgery and probably wont play until late may. I think an injury in Finland or one of those snowy countries over there.

Method82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I hope Timmy Thomas Returns. I like his style of play. Is he still under contract with the Bruins? I lost a few players too, but gained another Staal.

Now all we need is Marc to complete the soon to be dominant southeast team.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Big name moves: Nash to Rangers, JVR to Toronto, J. Stall and Semin to Hurricanes, Jagr to the Dallas, Garrison to Canucks, Parise and Suter to Minnesota. It's going to be one hell of a year.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I hope Timmy Thomas Returns. I like his style of play. Is he still under contract with the Bruins? I lost a few players too, but gained another Staal.

Now all we need is Marc to complete the soon to be dominant southeast team.

Meh, they way Tim Thomas abandoned his team made me dislike him a lot. I dont know how his contract is drawn up, I mean, how do you just take a season off like he is?

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
Kings Baby! time to raise that banner!!! cant wait... sill a bullshit season and I still dont think a cup should be hoisted this year based on a 50 game season. but on the bright side my weekdays have meaning again :happyanim: