GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NHL Lockout/2012-2013 Season

VWTiger

I am the Stig
I am dying for some hockey. College football ends then I normally turn all my attention to Caps games. Sad times until they come to an agreement.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
I live about an hour from D.C. I've never made it up to see them but i watch every game that i can. I just want this crap to be over so i can watch my Saturday night hockey with the family.

VWTiger

I am the Stig
I live about an hour from D.C. I've never made it up to see them but i watch every game that i can. I just want this crap to be over so i can watch my Saturday night hockey with the family.

I'll try to go to at least one game everytime I get home (MD) and I try to watch as much as I can given my situation too. Being in the south, not much hockey on and when it is, usually a carolina game. At least the playoffs are nationally televised so I can rock the red from my sofa and watch them play.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
I've been a Hawks fan ever since i was 5. There old farm team(the Norfolk Admirals) are about an hour away from where i live. They actually won the Calder Cup last year and i went to see game 2 of the finals. It was pretty cool. But at least we got the World Juniors comin up for the next few weeks.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
^ Fuck that guy but

WE'RE BACK ON, BOYS

Method82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
No official word yet. playoffs will be starting in mid June i think i read. I immagine earliest to start would be 2 weeks. 3 weeks at the latest.

I hope the owners would be nice and lower the price of the tickets for the remainder of the season. or discounted beer or something.

Their is something about a Yuengling and hockey that feels so wonderful...

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
No official word yet. playoffs will be starting in mid June i think i read. I immagine earliest to start would be 2 weeks. 3 weeks at the latest.

I hope the owners would be nice and lower the price of the tickets for the remainder of the season. or discounted beer or something.

Their is something about a Yuengling and hockey that feels so wonderful...

Im not going to go to a single game this year, cant support the cause. I told people no NHL stuff for Christmas either.

Whats nhl? That league still exists?

Get outta' here you, this area is for real sports...

Method82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Yup. I grew up watching hockey. Hate away...

Baseball got boring and slow and Basketball to me was great in the 90's. High School and college football is where it's at.