GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

NHL Lockout/2012-2013 Season

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
I've been a Hawks fan ever since i was 5. There old farm team(the Norfolk Admirals) are about an hour away from where i live. They actually won the Calder Cup last year and i went to see game 2 of the finals. It was pretty cool. But at least we got the World Juniors comin up for the next few weeks.

Method82

Ready to race!
Ride
GTI
No official word yet. playoffs will be starting in mid June i think i read. I immagine earliest to start would be 2 weeks. 3 weeks at the latest.

I hope the owners would be nice and lower the price of the tickets for the remainder of the season. or discounted beer or something.

Their is something about a Yuengling and hockey that feels so wonderful...

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
No official word yet. playoffs will be starting in mid June i think i read. I immagine earliest to start would be 2 weeks. 3 weeks at the latest.

I hope the owners would be nice and lower the price of the tickets for the remainder of the season. or discounted beer or something.

Their is something about a Yuengling and hockey that feels so wonderful...
Im not going to go to a single game this year, cant support the cause. I told people no NHL stuff for Christmas either.

Whats nhl? That league still exists?
Get outta' here you, this area is for real sports...

Method82

Ready to race!
Ride
GTI
Yup. I grew up watching hockey. Hate away...

Baseball got boring and slow and Basketball to me was great in the 90's. High School and college football is where it's at.

Method82

Ready to race!
Ride
GTI
Saweet!!!

One of my good Forwards just had hip surgery and probably wont play until late may. I think an injury in Finland or one of those snowy countries over there.

Method82

Ready to race!
Ride
GTI
I hope Timmy Thomas Returns. I like his style of play. Is he still under contract with the Bruins? I lost a few players too, but gained another Staal.

Now all we need is Marc to complete the soon to be dominant southeast team.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Big name moves: Nash to Rangers, JVR to Toronto, J. Stall and Semin to Hurricanes, Jagr to the Dallas, Garrison to Canucks, Parise and Suter to Minnesota. It's going to be one hell of a year.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I hope Timmy Thomas Returns. I like his style of play. Is he still under contract with the Bruins? I lost a few players too, but gained another Staal.

Now all we need is Marc to complete the soon to be dominant southeast team.
Meh, they way Tim Thomas abandoned his team made me dislike him a lot. I dont know how his contract is drawn up, I mean, how do you just take a season off like he is?