GOLFMKV

NFL Thread-trash talk away

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
dude he's a communications major, that's like what all the Mensa people are.

Lol well doesn't know how to communicate his emotions when he's mad at Crabtree... There's something called professionalism when you're making millions of dollars.
And no I'm not racist I love my black people on the 49ers!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
....50 seconds in...i wasnt against sherman before by any means but now im definitely on his side. To get in the opponents head during a football game is no different than bluffing in poker. This proves that after the game he was a good sport, but crabtree acted like a sore loser...hence the post sideline interview that followed.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Yeah but his interview that followed shows that he's a sore winner.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
I've decided I like Richard Sherman.
I fucking love him
....50 seconds in...i wasnt against sherman before by any means but now im definitely on his side. To get in the opponents head during a football game is no different than bluffing in poker. This proves that after the game he was a good sport, but crabtree acted like a sore loser...hence the post sideline interview that followed.
THANK YOU
Yeah but his interview that followed shows that he's a sore winner.

He's not a sore winner, he's actually acted respectably but Crabtree told him to fuck off

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
I was very disappointed by this game in no way was it exciting to watch at all. I don't know what it was but damn the broncos got shit on the whole game. After a while I almost wanted them to stay at zero since that would be more entertaining to watch. I don't really care about who won because I don't like either team much but I was kind of rooting for the broncos until the game started.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Agree. Don't care but I wanted the broncos to win because 49ers should have gone lol. Go niners!

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, way to many sappy ads, where is the humor.

I'm just glad my hawks blew away everyone's prediction of a close game. Would have been fun to play the niners again.

Congrats to all the Seahawks fans. Hated seeing them win after they beat my Niners but they owned the Broncos all game long.

Niners vs Seahawks again would have been sick! or at the very least a hell of alot more competitive. NFC Championship game was the 2014 Super Bowl!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Devin Hester not staying with Chicago next year...he's slow now and not a very good WR. Maybe he'll have better luck with a different team...reminds me of urlacher who i also did not miss leaving. great players now overrated on past reputation, maybe he'll make a turn around with a better offense. goodluck.