GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Thread-trash talk away

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
After all the mistakes the 49ers made and all the bad calls, they still had a shot to win the game. Clearly shows who the better team was. Seahawks should have blown them out.

This 12th man bullshit is exactly that, bullshit. They designed the stadium to be louder and pipe in noise to achieve it as well. Pretty sad when you cannot rely on the fans themselves and need to do that.

I will never have respect for a team that is coached by Carroll. Look at what he did in USC... left when all the shit was getting found out. Coward.

I love Lynch and Wilson though, and several other players. I can easily admit it if the Seahawks bet the 49ers, but they didn't. Niners gave it away with a little help from the refs.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
After all the mistakes the 49ers made and all the bad calls, they still had a shot to win the game. Clearly shows who the better team was. Seahawks should have blown them out.

This 12th man bullshit is exactly that, bullshit. They designed the stadium to be louder and pipe in noise to achieve it as well. Pretty sad when you cannot rely on the fans themselves and need to do that.

I will never have respect for a team that is coached by Carroll. Look at what he did in USC... left when all the shit was getting found out. Coward.

I love Lynch and Wilson though, and several other players. I can easily admit it if the Seahawks bet the 49ers, but they didn't. Niners gave it away with a little help from the refs.

lol wut? If the team makes a ton of mistakes they aren't the better team. Simple as that.

Also, do you have an article that says they pipe in noise?

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Also this

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
A few things. I appreciate that you don't enjoy a trash talker on your team or any team. I've never been one for it but sometimes it's funny to hear these guys. Let's face it. Besides Russell Wilson (honestly) it's pretty hard to name a player that doesn't trash talk these days on some level. Even Tom Brady tried to talk shit against Sherman. Remember that bro? Sherman just happens to vocalize more because he's a Stanford graduate who majored in Communications. So it's safe to say he's probably smarter than a lot of us on this forum, even the engineers in some cases. He uses that to his advantage. In addition, he used this brilliance to make an example of Skip Bayless which I hope everyone can appreciate, regardless your allegiance. Fuck Skip Bayless.

Don't let one or a few asshole out of 67,000 fans (some 9ers) put a name on me, my friends, my family or genuine Seahawks fans who care about their team and the sport. I did notice you said, "...when you pull something like that." But still. You cannot categorize an entire fan base over a single act of stupidity. I absolutely agree that this was a distasteful taunt. Best to Bowman. I mean that. With the amount of times Fox replayed that injury I think everyone feels bad for him. I'm sure you read Sherman's thoughts on this fans antics?? If not - Google.

Not sure if fucking serious. Are you a comm major yourself or something? My sarcasm meter must be broken.

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!
Replay showed he was down with the ball in hand. Same as on offensive player would be. Why wasn't it reviewable? I couldn't hear the TV at the time and was too distraught seeing Niners star LB injury being replayed

You can only review a fumble if the initial play was ruled a fumble (with the exception of a play in the end zone).

dwgolf

Ready to race!
Seahawks

I live in Seattle and root for the Seahawks. I'm not really into watching every single game, but have noticed the Seahawks being a little sloppy with some plays, especially when it comes down to the last 3min of the game. They did it with SF and the other team before that. They almost lost. I honestly don't think they would have blew SF away, but could come out with the win. And they did... This time. But if they bring this sleeping shit to the Superbowl, they will get eaten alive. And I really hope they dont, it would be nice to win the Superbowl.

As far as the conspiracy... I compete in Muay Thai kickboxing. If they like the other person and not me, that person will come out with the win. happens all the time. That's not conspiracy, that's politics.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
I live in Seattle and root for the Seahawks. I'm not really into watching every single game, but have noticed the Seahawks being a little sloppy with some plays, especially when it comes down to the last 3min of the game. They did it with SF and the other team before that. They almost lost. I honestly don't think they would have blew SF away, but could come out with the win. And they did... This time. But if they bring this sleeping shit to the Superbowl, they will get eaten alive. And I really hope they dont, it would be nice to win the Superbowl.

As far as the conspiracy... I compete in Muay Thai kickboxing. If they like the other person and not me, that person will come out with the win. happens all the time. That's not conspiracy, that's politics.

Yeah, I'm sure your local dojo is a hotbed of politics. I don't wanna hate too bad but you sound like you think they score home runs in football.

dwgolf

Ready to race!
DW

I get you.. I'm not an expert.... I didn't watch the whole season. I'm not a die hard, watch every single game person. But anyone can see some sloppy shit on the field. The Seahawks played their ass off, they just need to clean some shit up. And I was giving an example of politics ass...

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Fair enough. I'm just a crusty redskins fan living off glory from 25 years ago, so pardon my jealousy.

Dillpa

Passed Driver's Ed
This is a trash talking thread, so I would not expect the glory hole of fact checks here.

I've been going to Seahawk games for 20 years, I have yet to see anyone throw anything on a player like yesterday, total disrespect by one jackass. I don't recall when they started the dress the cops up in opposing team uniforms, but the program reported very little issues with home fans in regular season.

Piping in noise is BS, when a Hawk fan coworker comes into work hoarse you know they were screaming like mad, maybe it is just what we do here.

Tickets sold out in seconds and to vendors first, never use to be that way. Besides season ticket holders, you practically could not get a seat for that game unless you had a connection, company seats or paid crazy resale prices $500-$5000. So besides season ticket holders you did not see the usual fan base who were to busy wondering why grey poupon was not on their dog; hence the lower decibel rating and comment by Erin that the noise was not that bad (really, did they forget to pipe in noise when the $$ fans showed up).

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I'm sure your local dojo is a hotbed of politics. I don't wanna hate too bad but you sound like you think they score home runs in football.

LMAO :laugh:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I've decided I like Richard Sherman.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Eww no he's a moron... That's polite if me to say that