GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Thread-trash talk away

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
He slapped him on the ass and then tried to shakes his hand. Sherman is a massive shithead! I hope the broncos rape the shit out of the seahawks. Seahawks are dirtiest team in nfl

I mean I hope the Broncos win too, just for the fact that, his retarded brother Eli should not have more rings than him.

Sherman gave him a pat in the rear, and goes to shake his hand as a gesture of, good game. I could see as how crabtree could've mis-interpretted that though, because of his sore-loserness.

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
GO HAWKS! Love my boys here in Seattle! If Sherman were on your team you wouldn't say a word. You would love him just like we do. In all reality... you cannot deny he's the best CB in football right now. Go Hawks!

I don't like anyone on my favorite teams to be trash talkers. Have had many beer inspired discussions with friends over it too so I totally don't agree with you saying I would love him or his antics if he were on my team.

Would never deny a guy as skilled as he is. No doubt he's good or the best CB right now. I get it, you have to be confident to be that good in sports. But he takes it way overboard. The trash talking and gloating just rubs many people the wrong way.

And about Seattle and their 12th man fans. They threw food at Bowman as he was taken off in a cart after a really bad knee injury. 12 on the jersey = the age you make yourself look when you pull something like that.

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
I mean I hope the Broncos win too, just for the fact that, his retarded brother Eli should not have more rings than him.

Sherman gave him a pat in the rear, and goes to shake his hand as a gesture of, good game. I could see as how crabtree could've mis-interpretted that though, because of his sore-loserness.

Watch Sherman's post game interviews. With Erin Andrews right after the game or the post game ones on the stand. You're telling me it was good ol' nice game fella kind hearted gesture?

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Watch Sherman's post game interviews. With Erin Andrews right after the game or the post game ones on the stand. You're telling me it was good ol' nice game fella kind hearted gesture?

Like I said, If I went to shake your hand after the play/game and you shoved your hand in my face. I'd be pissed off too.

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
Like I said, If I went to shake your hand after the play/game and you shoved your hand in my face. I'd be pissed off too.

This must have been the first time you've seen Richard Sherman play or heard him angrily trash talk. He does it just about all the time.

Russell Wilson offering his hand post game, I'd shake. Richard Sherman never.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
The 12th man is the stupidest thing I've ever of. When all they talk about during a football game is how loud the crowd is then where is football going... I was fearful of the niners playing the Broncos in the Super Bowl but I can't wait until the Seahawks get shut out by them. Officials in the 49ers vs Seahawks were garbage too. Too many bad calls.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I don't like anyone on my favorite teams to be trash talkers. Have had many beer inspired discussions with friends over it too so I totally don't agree with you saying I would love him or his antics if he were on my team.

Would never deny a guy as skilled as he is. No doubt he's good or the best CB right now. I get it, you have to be confident to be that good in sports. But he takes it way overboard. The trash talking and gloating just rubs many people the wrong way.

And about Seattle and their 12th man fans. They threw food at Bowman as he was taken off in a cart after a really bad knee injury. 12 on the jersey = the age you make yourself look when you pull something like that.

I don't think Sherman went overboard at all. Yeah, he was pissed, but Crabtree was a dick to him.

Some Seahawks fans are douchebags, definitely not cool to throw stuff at an injured player. But they're all in Seattle.... us Portland Seahawks fans are way more chill, and good sports. Seattle fans just go crazy because they don't have any other good sports teams there. I mean, Huskies, who cares.

#gocougs

This.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Before the game they did a 5 minute story how sherman is such a great player and a good guy. And he only does his antics to play the game and get inside peoples heads, admitting he purposely sometimes does pass interference then shit talks the opponent . I get that whole idea of messing with the opponent psychologically but afterwards you should be a better sport if its truly just what you do to play the game. Good game though. A lot better than the boring broncos game

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
I really like what Sherman after the game. Every player nowadays just says some stupid recycled bulshit about how the competition is great. Sherman? Nope. He speaks his mind and we need more people like that

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 CW GTI Autobahn
Before the game they did a 5 minute story how sherman is such a great player and a good guy. And he only does his antics to play the game and get inside peoples heads, admitting he purposely sometimes does pass interference then shit talks the opponent . I get that whole idea of messing with the opponent psychologically but afterwards you should be a better sport if its truly just what you do to play the game. Good game though. A lot better than the boring broncos game

This.

As a Niner fan, I actually had a lot of respect for the Seahawks, and even Sherman. Yeah Sherman trash talks a lot, but his philosophy is that he trash talks to bring out the best in the opposing players because he wants to play them at that level. But after Sherman's post game interview, respect went down to 0 for that fool. Absolutely no class with an attitude like that.

The officiating was pretty garbage though. Nonetheless, it was a great game, the way a playoff game should be.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
I don't get where people are saying the officiating was garbage. I remember one bad call on a 15 yard hit to the head that didn't happen. If you're refering to the dude that had his knee torn up having the strip and possession of the ball, I call bullshit. Everyone knows in those piles balls change hands all the time.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
I was fearful of the niners playing the Broncos in the Super Bowl but I can't wait until the Seahawks get shut out by them.

That seems unlikely. Seems to me that if the Broncos can stop the run, they win. If not, Peyton watches things unfold from the bench. The Seahawks have a good enough D to make him much less effective that usual....so he will need to be in the game more than usual...which won't happen if Lynch keeps taking 5-15 yard bites out of you.

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 CW GTI Autobahn
I don't get where people are saying the officiating was garbage. I remember one bad call on a 15 yard hit to the head that didn't happen. If you're refering to the dude that had his knee torn up having the strip and possession of the ball, I call bullshit. Everyone knows in those piles balls change hands all the time.

The fumble with Bowman wasn't really one of them. Yes in a fumble pile up, possession changes all the time under all those bodies. But there were a number of bad calls that would have been game changing:

1) Yes, 15 yarder where the hit to the head did not occur: bad call

2) 5-yard roughing the kicker on Andy Lee. Should have been a 15 yard penalty. Rule is if a defender hits the kicking leg of the kicker, its a 5 yard penalty. If the defender hits the plant leg, then it's a 15 yarder. The plant leg was definitely hit, which would have been a 15 yard penalty, which would have given the Niners a first down.

3) Ball spot. Seahawks 3rd down I believe, Lynch ran the ball and the Niners definitely stopped his forward progress well before the first down line. However, the officials marked the ball spot 2 yards past that point to give them the first down. My friends and I all saw it. What the hell was up with that!?!?

4) Intentional grounding. If I remember correctly, Wilson did this twice and no flag was thrown. He did get caught another time though.

Those were the ones that I can recall off the top of my head.