GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Thread-trash talk away

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
The number of Raider haters in the Bay Area is also ridiculous.

You aren't wrong. But a lot 49er fans talk as if being a 49er fan is some great achievement in life. It's so annoying, especially considering that most of them were nowhere to be found before Harbaugh showed up. But yeah Raider fans be talkin.

I am both a 49er and a Raider fan.

Me too. But there is something much more satisfying about a Raiders victory.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 CW GTI Autobahn
You aren't wrong. But a lot 49er fans talk as if being a 49er fan is some great achievement in life. It's so annoying, especially considering that most of them were nowhere to be found before Harbaugh showed up. But yeah Raider fans be talkin.

Yes I agree. There are a lot of those type of 49er fans, especially now. I call them "Fair Weather Fans". They only rep when they are winning. It's REALLY annoying. As a Niner fan myself, it disgusts me.

I never understood the level of animosity between Raider and Niner fans. Both are home teams in the Bay Area. Shouldn't they be worrying about the rest of the teams in the league?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Huh. I guess that is only a thing in the Bay Area. Up where I live I have never noticed that. Winning does bring out the casual fan, for sure.

Yes I agree. There are a lot of those type of 49er fans, especially now. I call them "Fair Weather Fans". They only rep when they are winning. It's REALLY annoying. As a Niner fan myself, it disgusts me.

I never understood the level of animosity between Raider and Niner fans. Both are home teams in the Bay Area. Shouldn't they be worrying about the rest of the teams in the league?

This. They are in different CONFERENCES. Sure, if they were division foes, I get it. They play once every 4 yrs in regular season and once in preseason which doesn't count. Why hate each other?

Same reason people hate others for driving a type of car. Stupidity.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Im sometimes a fair weather fan...cause why would i get excited about losing? i dont watch the bulls unless d rose is playing or if its playoffs cause basketball is boring. Plus you can skip to the 4th and skip the rest cause again basketball is boring. (to correct myself, its boring to watch on tv)

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Also don't know why everyone acts like Carroll is te only assole of a coach in the league. Harbaugh went for 2 points against Carroll in college up 48-21

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Holy shit, that knee...that's gotta be an ACL.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Man, I thought a 49er/Bronco Super Bowl would be better than the Seahawks.