GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Thread-trash talk away

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
I'll keep the skins playoff hopes under wraps till next week. Would be 3 straight division games if we beat the giants next Monday.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
If our defense actually plays the way it's supposed to then we have a solid shot at beating New York next week.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Well, with two of our best sidelined for the majority of the season, and DeAngelo acting like an idiot every other game, I think we've done ok. London fletcher for life.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Every time I want Hall cut for taking bad penalties he does something great the next game. It's a love/hate thing with him.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi

This guy is impressive, great game tonight.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
WOOOOOOOOOO SKINS

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Only rg3 could fumble straight forward into a teammates hands for a td. First half our d looked pretty bad though, if it wasn't for some over throws, we would have been down significantly. If we beat the ravens next week...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Only rg3 could fumble straight forward into a teammates hands for a td. First half our d looked pretty bad though, if it wasn't for some over throws, we would have been down significantly. If we beat the ravens next week...

The Ravens are beatable, if it was any other rookie I'd be worried that a 3 game streak would go his head but RG3 seems to be above that. The Ravens D can stop a run, with Suggs injured again their pass rush will suffer but their secondary is beatable. This is the THE GAME where the Skins receivers need to catch the fucking balls thrown right into their hands. None of that vs Steelers shit where our receivers started playing volleyball. Catch the damn balls and this game will be rough for poor Baltimore.

I actually like Baltimore too, just not this week.

Draz

Ready to race!
How about them Detroit Lions???:clap:

I'm really starting to get sick of watching them blow game, after game, after game... :mad:

But I am a very loyal fan, perhaps too loyal:cry:

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
How about them Detroit Lions???:clap:

I'm really starting to get sick of watching them blow game, after game, after game... :mad:

But I am a very loyal fan, perhaps too loyal:cry:

I wanted to punch myself in the face after last game. They dominated the entire game only to lose. It's very frustrating but I will continue to support them.
Megatron had a hell of a game.