GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Next Gen Mustang

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
So, ahead of the unveiling of the next Mustang, Ford released "official" renderings of the next gen Mustang... Not sure I like it or not.
Hopefully time will tell if it is one of the thrown out renderings or not.

But it might be the real deal considering this was found

I'm getting sick of seeing cars where it looks like someone kicked it in the rear end. Why does the trunk line and tail lights need to be as high as a lifted redneck mobile?

Discuss...

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Quad center vette pipe with a g35 style bumper :thumbdown:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
That's a pretty poor render. That's not official Ford material, especially not late-design material.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
How can you say that when the rendering matches the "spy" photos... Ford is the one who released it, the magazine just printed it.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Link?

So far I'm liking all that I've seen of the side and front end of the next 'Stang. That back is hideous. I'm probably getting a 2016 as my next new car though. I'm hoping for 420 HP V8, RWD, IRS, 6 speed manual, 3200 pounds (probably 3300-3400 would be ok). The only thing I'm worried about is the weight, but it should be < 3500. Hopefully also < $35,000 with Recaros and Track Pack.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
where did this shit come from, MSNBC??!? :iono:

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Links are embedded in the pictures... but, guess no one knows what a search is on google anymore.

Oh, and GK, maybe you just need to lay off the politics unless it is a politics thread, or are you swinging for Sharpton now and trying to stir controversy wherever you go?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Must be a trick question......

.... I AM Al Sharpton.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
that first pic is the worst one I've ever seen for this car, not sure what that's all about.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
It is a horrible pic, but for the sake of Ford and not wanting to "copy" themselvse, I doubt very much the next gen mustang is just going to look like a Fusion with Two doors...

These are the closest pics I've found of the spy shots, and when reading those websites on it, they stated they got these from Ford as an "early tease".

jmdeis11

Ready to race!
I dont buy it. They just took the front half of the fusion and chopped off the rear doors. At least, i hope it's not real. gd that's hideous.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
And the shot I posted with no tape on the fogs looks no different than your "spy shots" and the renderings look very very close to what is running around the tracks.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
And the shot I posted with no tape on the fogs looks no different than your "spy shots" and the renderings look very very close to what is running around the tracks.

Precisely, because that shot with "no tape" on the fogs is just an edited version of one photo posted in my spyshots link.

Someone simply photoshopped headlights, a grille, and foglights into the photo. No accuracy whatsoever.