GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Next gen Evo to compete with GTR

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
I doubt they are giving the US any Evo XI.
If you have been to a new Mitsubishi dealership in the last year or two they are all ghost towns. With the demand for super efficient cars at the top of most consumers agendas, a ultra high performance gas guzzling Japanese's car being produced by a failing automaker will not solve their financial troubles.

If they made a new evo that was like the model S Tesla (all electric) , then they would have something.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I doubt they are giving the US any Evo XI.
If you have been to a new Mitsubishi dealership in the last year or two they are all ghost towns. With the demand for super efficient cars at the top of most consumers agendas, a ultra high performance gas guzzling Japanese's car being produced by a failing automaker will not solve their financial troubles.

If they made a new evo that was like the model S Tesla (all electric) , then they would have something.

They're banking on the Mirage hatchback to reverse their fortunes somehow :iono:

Balt21

Ready to race!
true, but sounds like they are going for some kind of "halo car" here.

Agreed. While it would be cool to see a production Evolution with that much power, it sucks (for me, haha) that it will get a huge hike in price.

If they are aiming for the GTR, they will most likely be in that price bracket. That means more than doubling the current price of the Evolution.

A quick trip to both the Nissan and Mitsubishi websites:
Nissan GTR starting price: $99,590
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR with every option: $46,930