GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NewSouth OffSet Dash Pod

Nikerey

Darkness
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but i didnt see it.

NewSouth redesigned their DashPod and made it look alot better.

You asked for it and we delivered!
We now have available a second version of our Mk5 DashPod™, designed specifically for 2006+ (in US) Mk5 Volkswagen GTIs, GLIs, Jettas and Rabbits.

The Mk5 Offset DashPod™ mounts in the center vent assembly on the dash and angles the gauges towards the driver for optimum visibility.

Molded from ABS that is matched in color and gloss with the center vent assembly, the Mk5 ColumnPod™ looks like an OEM installation.

The unique, patent-pending design works with both Climatronic and non-Climatronic systems, snaps into place, is easily removable, and its low profile gives a clean, sleek look.

The Mk5 DashPod™ is available immediately. MSRP - $60

Check it our here - NewSouth Performance Mk5 Offset DashPod

http://www.newsouthperformance.com/pod013.htm

Discussion on the Tex
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3102297

shmeeg

monkey with a hand cannon
Car(s)
07 RS GTI
boy im glad i didnt order the original one last night. looks much better. not quite as ghey as the other one. :thumbsup:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
now to just find gauges that are color matched and that fit it.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
what size, brand, and actual gauges are you using?

Nikerey

Darkness
what size, brand, and actual gauges are you using?

i havent thought that far ahead, i implus buy then figure out how its going to work later. HAHA

Wideband, oil temp, egt? not exactly sure yet. Once it gets here ill start looking into gauges.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
dont need all them gauges. just turbo thanka.

ill know when my car's oil pressure is shot. and if my afr's are fucked black/white smoke :D

oiltemps, car has a small oil cooler, as well as running the heater during any hard driving.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
"oh snap!"^^^

yeah i need to get a boost gauge but i much rather have a A pillar pod. i dont really like the location of the other single pods ive seen.

leo delarge

I stay high
unless i upgraded to a bigger turbo i wouldnt really get that many gauges besides the awe one i already have but im not dissin cause they really cleaned up the pod and looks a lot better... show us some pics when its on

shmeeg

monkey with a hand cannon
Car(s)
07 RS GTI
has anybody seen the vei gauges in a dub? it looks like it might be a pretty close match w/ the blue lighting if you like the digi look. TPR quoted me a pretty good price but i still dunno. im puttin booshhht egt and radar detector display in mine. nexus gauges would match, but who wants to drop 700 bucks for gauges?

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
boost, wideband cause it looks cool, and an analog clock are my plans, hopefully w/ a colormatched background, or a fast logo, something simple yet classy and different...maybe have jacob the jewler ice it out...

but yeah the pod looks better now