GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Newbbie!!!

nvr2low

Ready to race!
Hey guys, ive been lurking this site for about two months now, primerly in the photo section. i just bought a 08 sage green rabbit about two months ago. ive always loved vws since i was alil kid, and i decided to pick one up. im a minitrucker from orlando florida and my truck is going in the shop for a full show paint job so i got the rabbit for a daily driver. but i do plan on doing some minor things to the car. i want to lower it about 2inchs all around and get some new shoes on her...hub caps dont work. haha here are some pics.

and some pics of my mini,so u all can get the feel for what i do!

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
nice rabbit but i think trucks that low are :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

nvr2low

Ready to race!
thanks man..i know its not everyones cup of tea, but you may like what i have in store for the bunny! nothing crazy at all. very clean is what im after.

jason~

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
thanks man..i know its not everyones cup of tea, but you may like what i have in store for the bunny! nothing crazy at all. very clean is what im after.

jason~

i think low bunnies are sexii .. just not trucks .. specially the s-10 ..

snowwhitegti

Banned
Car(s)
O3 EVO 08 GTI
nice rabbit but i think trucks that low are :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

relax,nice wabbit and i like the truck

Last edited:

Eric1285

Ready to race!
My mom keeps telling me how she's seeing green "GTI's" on the road and how they look really good. I try to tell her that they're not GTI's (at least not MKV's) but she still tells me every time she sees one.

nvr2low

Ready to race!
nice rabbit, what kind of rims you looking on getting?

im not sure...like i said ive lurked on here for a few months and ive seen some nice wheels. i see that the rs4 reps are very popular. i like those, but i wouldnt mind having some bbs or something along those lines...what i would really want is a nice set of mesh style wheels or some sort. like i said im just getting into the euro scene, and i want something clean looking, nothing blingy.