GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New WRX revealed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I'm kind of curious how this got to 26 pages, but not curious enough to go back and check. I like the new seats, and the interior/front exterior isn't that bad. It's those rear lines that throw it all off.

Postwhores. They are everywhere. They suck.

New WRX does not though. Except in red. It sucks in red.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
I'm kind of curious how this got to 26 pages, but not curious enough to go back and check. I like the new seats, and the interior/front exterior isn't that bad. It's those rear lines that throw it all off.

Yep, postwhores.

I'll sum it up:

Bitched about the specs

Bitched about the lack of hatch

Bitched about it not being much different from the Impreza/too boring

Debated mid-$20k sports cars

Bitched about the tiny RAMZ

Debated the virtues of small RAMZ (because racecar)

Majority of members decide their GTI's suck and devote themselves to buying the WRX when it comes out because it's deemed better (until they sit inside it and realize the GTI superior interior wins). This is mostly due to car ADD

Debated how the previous gen can look good.

And now we're here.

I postwhored the shit out of this thread too. Haters gon hate.

legandrex

Ready to race!
I've already wasted about two hours on Tirerack figuring out which 18inch rimz I would get for it....

dtraill27

Go Kart Champion

</3

Haha I'm hoping to pick one up in white. That was my first choice for my current one. White seems kinda bland in the pictures I've seen so far. Need to see it in person for sure

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
DAT sti ass doe... fak I am still kicking myself for not buying that car back in 08 when they were dirt cheap...

But premium at that point was $4.95 a gallon and sub 20mpg average... And I was driving 20k miles a year. Damn you financial responsibility.

Yours looked good. I hate the red with white inside, looks like lipstick. All red looked best. I feel like this will be a must on the new wrx.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Yep, postwhores.

I'll sum it up:

Bitched about the specs

Majority of members decide their GTI's suck and devote themselves to buying the WRX when it comes out because it's deemed better (until they sit inside it and realize the GTI superior interior wins). This is mostly due to car ADD

And now we're here.

This. We went through several progressions. Everyone hated it. Everyone became cautiously optimistic. Everyone saw the semi superior interior and started to like it. Many members on here will be driving Subarus a year from now.

I will probably have a Subaru, Toyobaru or Ford in 1-2 years.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
DAT sti ass doe... fak I am still kicking myself for not buying that car back in 08 when they were dirt cheap...

But premium at that point was $4.95 a gallon and sub 20mpg average... And I was driving 20k miles a year. Damn you financial responsibility.

Yeah dude.. that fire sale was ridic. If you would have bought during that time, you literally could have sold the car at a profit of easily 2-4K a year OR two later.. its crazy. Those guys made out VERY well.

I don't know why, but looking at those pictures made me wonder what the '15 would look like with one of those (ricey) rear window spoilers. Or whatever they're called.

Like one of these deals..

I don't know. Might look rice... Just curious. Trying to help dat ass out.

EDIT: just noticed the shark fin. Probably won't work.

those were stock on the STI sedan from 07+. I didn't mind them too much, they are comparable to the "vortex generators" (lol) that were on the Evo's, but agree - may not go well with the shark fin.

Oh... wow.... I like that a lot.....

Maybe I should have gotten a WRX wagon instead of the V8.

No. Maybe, but no.

lol...

this^.. all of this^

Yep, postwhores.

I'll sum it up:

Bitched about the specs

And now we're here.

:clap:

I've already wasted about two hours on Tirerack figuring out which 18inch rimz I would get for it....

:w00t:

</3

Haha I'm hoping to pick one up in white. That was my first choice for my current one. White seems kinda bland in the pictures I've seen so far. Need to see it in person for sure

white is awesome. My buddy will be looking to get one - possibly even ordering one and paying msrp - just cos he's been waiting for like .. 3 years, to buy a fucking car, lol.

wrx yellow? coming back?

gross! ;) never liked "sonic yellow" much.

geez, this thread is really making me miss my 05 scoobie...but i dont miss the 3 blown engines. (damn oil starvation to the main bearings!)

:eek: was that from tracking?

Tell me more about these "postwhores" Mr. Idon'tevenownagtibutI'mhereeverydayIwannaknowwhopoopedtodayandhowbigeveryonesdickis

OH DANG!!!

This. We went through several progressions. Everyone hated it. Everyone became cautiously optimistic. Everyone saw the semi superior interior and started to like it. Many members on here will be driving Subarus a year from now.

I will probably have a Subaru, Toyobaru or Ford in 1-2 years.

DAT SEMI-SUPERIOR INTERIOR, DOE.

adolan21

Ready to race!
Although the new WRX looks nice, I'm still set on getting a used S3 in a few years. Just love that BADGE.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
DSG GOLF R WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! COME TO ME SO IN 3 YEARS I CAN TRADE IN FOR YOU!

I've heard that's coming in both MT and DSG. This is from sources directly from a dealership owner, who got the info from VWOA.

jeffsgolfR

Im a fan of Subaru as my first love was my 04 STI but I dislike the look of the new sedans. Well from 08- Love the wagons though. Just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.