GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New VW commercials... help

davesee

FIA GT Champion
Does anyone have links to any of the new vw commercials where people at the dealership see themselves in the future?

I've searched everywhere and all the ones that were previously posted on youtube have been taken down to "Use of Terms Violations"

You guys have got to have seen them....

One is a family where the future version of the wife is bald, and the present husband says "I love what you've done with your hair"

Any links, or help??!!

Carter N

The Cancer
seen them... IMO vw did a shitty job and should hold it's self to higher standards.

now the new CC commercial is hilarious... it shows it driving through the city, and at the end the guy is leaning forward looking around out is windshield at the sky and says "I think we were just in a car commercial"

it made me want to buy a CC, just to do that.

davesee

FIA GT Champion
I haven't seen that one, but I'm digging the "future" ones and wanted to show someone one... and can't find them anywhere

I don't understand why a company wouldn't want all of their commercials on any online media site available..

Car(s)
MkV R32
I've seen the commercial you speak of, however I do not know where to find it. So I basically made you check and didnt offer any help. Im sorry.