GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Trend: Gallon smash prank

DHS

Passed Driver's Ed
i'm interested in how things will play out considering they said they paid for everything they messed up. there might be other ways to prosecute them despite that.

Where did you see that they paid for it? In the end, they agreed, after the fact. It is not funny when you have to clean up the mess.

These are kids in an upper middle class neighborhood, families making 6 figures, probably, and showing no respect anyone else.

And this is happening in my hometown.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
i coulda sworn i read it somewhere maybe in the description, but now the video is private. and yeah tripping your friends or pranking people at work isn't considered funny by some but if you're getting that upset about something like this you have other issues. nobody's life was endangered, it takes how long to mop up a floor? there are too many more serious issues out there for you to get your blood pressure up about something like this.

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
I lol'd when it started getting super fucking rediculous. I never knew milk jugs exploded so easily though. way too funny. Guess since im in my early 20s this is still funny to me...

Where did you see that they paid for it? In the end, they agreed, after the fact. It is not funny when you have to clean up the mess.

These are kids in an upper middle class neighborhood, families making 6 figures, probably, and showing no respect anyone else.

And this is happening in my hometown.

They paid for it. They said it 3 times in the description.