GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Trend: Gallon smash prank

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Who cares if they are wasting milk. they paid for it obviously.. just laughing at idiots makes things better.
Where did you see them pay?

I'm all for idiot-based humor - I own all 3 Jackass movies - but this is different.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
HAH! I laughed through half of the first video and felt terrible at the same time. Now I feel much better :) They got what was coming.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
People finding this kind of stuff funny makes me sad for humanity. Destroying stuff and making a mess for other people to clean up is not funny. People have no respect these days. Makes me sad that I come from the generation I do.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Well, what else did they expect. I actually found this funny, but after thinking about the wasted milk and juice, a little bit of display damage, and the amount of clean up the store workers had to do, they deserve it.

Wasted milk and LOL! It was a few gallons of milk christ have you ever seen an episode of Hells Kitchen or most of those cooking competition shows for that matter? Now that is wasting food.

HAH! I laughed through half of the first video and felt terrible at the same time. Now I feel much better :) They got what was coming.

It was a harmless prank they only deserve getting caught because they did a piss pour job of concealing their identity.

People finding this kind of stuff funny makes me sad for humanity. Destroying stuff and making a mess for other people to clean up is not funny. People have no respect these days. Makes me sad that I come from the generation I do.

It makes me sad for humanity that people take everything way too serious. The pussification of this country is what makes me sad and sick. Make sure that there is no violence or sex on TV because parents are too lazy to monitor what their kids watch. Oh no someones feelings might get hurt if they get picked last for dodge ball. Clearly that kid was obviously being bullied so cry me a river make a federal case over it blow it up in the media and get the captain expelled from school, gym teacher fired then start questioning the parents ability at raising kids.

Oh no a couple kids busted some cartons of milk for the sake of comedy and it costed some corporation insurance company a few pennies so lets blow thousands of dollars of taxpayer money so judge can bully them and tell them how much of a drag on society they and make them rake a few leaves at the public library as "community service"

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
Oh. I'm with you on the kids getting picked last for dodge ball, then trying to make it a federal case is ridiculous. However, kids smashing gallons of milk isn't the issue at hand here really. The issue is that kids today have no respect for anyone else's property or time. It doesn't matter what it cost anyone. The point is it shouldn't have cost anyone anything because people shouldn't be so disrespectful as to smash gallons of milk in the middle of a supermarket. I'm glad they are getting punished. They deserve it. /endrant

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Oh. I'm with you on the kids getting picked last for dodge ball, then trying to make it a federal case is ridiculous. However, kids smashing gallons of milk isn't the issue at hand here really. The issue is that kids today have no respect for anyone else's property or time. It doesn't matter what it cost anyone. The point is it shouldn't have cost anyone anything because people shouldn't be so disrespectful as to smash gallons of milk in the middle of a supermarket. I'm glad they are getting punished. They deserve it. /endrant

If they were doing it totally maliciously just for the sake of being assholes then yes they should be taken out back and handed a beat down but these kids appear to be just having fun and filming it for comedy sake.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I think helping feed the homeless and some time cleaning floors might be a helpful thing.

Last edited:

kern417

Go Kart Champion
i'm interested in how things will play out considering they said they paid for everything they messed up. there might be other ways to prosecute them despite that.