GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new to vw, where or who does your work

EcotecRacer

Passed Driver's Ed
Just bought a used 07 gti for a commuter car basically but seems fun to drive period

Anyways who or where do you guys use for maintence work? Im in Canton but work in Alpharetta

I just want find someone really knows VW for the work, I just want get it in top shape as I dont know how well it was taken care of etc...

JHughes229

I got my 08 GTI through Jim Ellis in Marietta(Dealership) and it came in pretty good shape, even being shipped to South GA to be put into my hands. As far as actual mechanics, the only one I knew of up there is no longer in business to my knowledge, but if you need transmission stuff, got to Certified Transmissions on the south side of Atlanta, those guys do great work for good coin.

Spectre

Ready to race!
I do all of my own work. DSG service. Cam follower. Timing belt. Whatever. I wouldn't pay anyone to do anything to my car. But that's just me. If you can't do it or don't care about spending the money, take it to Autobahn Performance in Norcross. PM me if you want to save some money. I may be able to help.