GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to the Forum

BickyDhadwal

Interested in a new VW?
Hey everyone!! I'm new to the forum and just thought I'd say HI!!! I work for Guildford Volkswagen and one of the forum members (Pinda Dhaliwal) just took delivery of his New 3 Door GTI. He let me know about this forum so I've been surfing it all day. Pretty cool with a lot of local VW guys on here. If you guys have any questions/problems/issues with your VW's or are interested in getting yourselves into a new one give me a shout.

Bicky Dhadwal:thumbsup:

CDN_MKV

Wakka Wakka
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
Always nice to see another local... :w00t:

Welcome to the forum...

JJ

vwGTI5

Passed Driver's Ed
Welcome

Hi Bicky,

Welcome and thanks to you and your manager (Mr. B. Woo) for a pleasant purchasing experience. Your firm worked with me more so than the local Vancouver/Richmond ones. Looking forward to picking up the car in a couple of weeks from your dealership. Do you know if the car has been lowered or any changes made as per the late year production American ones?

eason_c

I got my UG 5 door from Guildford VW as well. Both Bill and Brian were really good. :thumbsup:

BickyDhadwal

Interested in a new VW?
thanks guys...we try to make the experience as pleasant as possible.

VWGTI5...if your last names craft...your vehicle shall be ready to roll by sunday afternoon

GTIFTW

I'm Luvin it...
Welcome to the forum. Guildford VW is where I got my car from too!! Awesome experience there!

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
I got my car serviced there?

I'll be coming in on saturday for some warranty work bicky.

It'll be a CW 5 door gti w/ a cf hood, hope to see u there? haha

azcoolman

Car(s)
2006 mk5
does any body have bsh full mounts and how bad is the vibration?

kayubassist

なんとなく
Car(s)
Audi A3
I bought my GTI there from Brian.
never had any bad experience there both sales and service.
however your parts prices are insane!

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
I bought my GTI there from Brian.
never had any bad experience there both sales and service.
however your parts prices are insane!
Try Cap VW or Clarkdale, its a hit and a miss with Clarkdale sometimes for parts but I can vouch for Cap.

jordan418

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I would like to post a new thread about a trouble that I have with my car. I would like you guys to help me because I don't know how to proceed.
Thank you

strizz

so it begins...

hello everyone, recent Subaru convert that just picked up a 2014 GTi and enjoying it lots.
I have questions already but need to learn how yall use this site first.

Modding is a dark evil and twisted road to travel down but im afraid its too late..:character0293: