GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to the Car Scene!

Bezerk Bray

Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Whats good everyone, so i just recently bought a MK5 GTI, i just found out that the turbo is going unfortunately....So im planning on getting an upgraded turbo. i already bought the car stage 2 tuned and all the required parts installed. i was just wondering if i get a bigger turbo what all do i need to buy with the turbo? i was planning on getting a Ko4 but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. i am on a budget so nothing too wild. also will i need a new tune? if so any recommendations?

Thanks, Bezerk

TSMILEY

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'08 GTi
K04 is the way to go. You will need S3 injectors, HPFP upgrade, intake, intercooler, downpipe (and preferable exhaust), preferably Run Flap Delete, plus software.

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
MK6 Golf R injectors can be used as well. Same part number as the S3 injectors. Aside from that, the tune you decide to use will ultimately determine how far you can go as well as what kind of hardware you should be looking at.

Bezerk Bray

Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
MK6 Golf R injectors can be used as well. Same part number as the S3 injectors. Aside from that, the tune you decide to use will ultimately determine how far you can go as well as what kind of hardware you should be looking at.
thank you! might take that idea and mix it in with the fella before you.