GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Southwest Houston VW/AUDI

Jimkv

Passed Driver's Ed
I am trying to form a new group in Southwest Houston area for Volkswagen and Audi enthusiast's to meet up and chat. We have a group page on facebook now to discuss dates and such. :thumbsup: Let me know if your interested in getting together with us (about 10 people so far)
Thanks for your time,
James Blake.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=285188045567&ref=ts

Zach L

VR junkie
Have you heard of EAG (European Auto Gruppe). CHeck my sig. I've been a member for 6+ years. We have dyno days, bbqs periodically.

In May we have about 10 ppl making the trip to Georgia for Southern Worthersee ...representing Tejas!!

We have an events forum on our site, and there's always something going on in town...

frank15032000

frank15032000
Car(s)
To houston alot
I am trying to form a new group in Southwest Houston area for Volkswagen and Audi enthusiast's to meet up and chat. We have a group page on facebook now to discuss dates and such. :thumbsup: Let me know if your interested in getting together with us (about 10 people so far)
Thanks for your time,
James Blake.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=285188045567&ref=ts

IM Down ( By the way Zach is right about EAG ) :thumbsup:

Jimkv

Passed Driver's Ed
Yea im on the forums for EAG, but me and like 10+ friends with Audi/VWs were just trying to see if anyone in Sugar Land/Rosenburg area particularly were interested in meeting up more often. Nothing again EAG at all.
I have also seen some pretty nice GTIs around SL and was interested in meeting some of these guys. :thumbsup:

james@eag

werd.. check out eag..but there is no harm in starting your own thing. shit how do you think mike and i started eag zach? people have to do their own thing.

:thumbsup:

Jimkv

Passed Driver's Ed
:thumbsup:When do you all meet up ? I would like to bring a few friends and tag along

Zach L

VR junkie
werd.. check out eag..but there is no harm in starting your own thing. shit how do you think mike and i started eag zach? people have to do their own thing.

:thumbsup:
I understand ...I was just letting him know in case he wasn't aware:wink:

:thumbsup:When do you all meet up ? I would like to bring a few friends and tag along
First Friday of every month we meet in Houston.

Every week or more often there's local smaller GTGs for different corners of town. There's even a 'coffee and cars' on weekend mornings. You'd have to check the 'houston events' section to find out.

Jimkv

Passed Driver's Ed
awesome ill check it out. thanks.

DeepSouthDub

V-DUMBED
Car(s)
07 CW MKV
I was just told bout EAG last night by Reagan Terrel(Jazz Blue 20th) if that rings a bell? Waiting to get out of a shop and new wheels and hopefully show at a meet

Zach L

VR junkie
I was just told bout EAG last night by Reagan Terrel(Jazz Blue 20th) if that rings a bell? Waiting to get out of a shop and new wheels and hopefully show at a meet

LOL "screwston" always catches my eye when you post ...I usually PM everyone new I see from Houston. I thought I sent you a PM, my bad. Introduce yourself in our New Members section.:wink: BTW, we got a lot of cool Mk1, Mk2 build threads going on right now.

Just 1 pic to get you interested:biggrin: :