GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New leather seats?

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
I have a 2009 GTI with the plaid cloth seats and I am wanting some nice leather seats.

The car was offered with leather seats when new and these would be okay if I could find a set in like new condition. Or I could buy new aftermarket seats but need to know what will fin in my car properly. Not looking for a racing seat with tight side support, but something easy to get into/out of for daily driver.

Any helpful info will be appreciated!

white4dr

The Stig
I have a 2009 GTI with the plaid cloth seats and I am wanting some nice leather seats.

The car was offered with leather seats when new and these would be okay if I could find a set in like new condition. Or I could buy new aftermarket seats but need to know what will fin in my car properly. Not looking for a racing seat with tight side support, but something easy to get into/out of for daily driver.

Any helpful info will be appreciated!

The OEM leather seats bolt right in

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
I have been looking around, and it looks like the Coreau seats are good seats at a fair price. Since I want something wide enough to be comfortable daily driver and I want leather I am looking at their VX-2000 seats. About $1250 the pair in black leather (plus prackets).

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
jetta gli seats also fit

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
i picked up a set for $360

Last edited:

shesadub

ice ice baby
keep the cloth :)

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
Not that I dislike the cloth seats, but I prefer the leather except when it is really cold. Big thing is to get a seat that is comfortable for the actual use.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
cloth is ok, but the leather just adds a subtle touch of class, also does not absorb sweat and leather can always have that new car smell. ;)

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
no, I have a 4door. just fine.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
no.. you want my alphards.. ;)