GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New indoor meet in Kirland

kicku9

MKV OLDMAN
Car(s)
09 white MKV
He guys my friends shop is willing to let us have meet in his shop. We can do it on Saturdays between 10am and 6pm. He can hold up to 25 cars in side and more outside. It will be held at
CNC AUTO SPORTS in kirkland. Please let me know if you guys are interested.
Thanks
Todd:readthethread:

kicku9

MKV OLDMAN
Car(s)
09 white MKV
I will set a date and everyone is welcome to come. Hope people show up want this to turn into something fun.

anti suv

I should be able to attend this as well. It may be a good idea to go to golfmk6.com northwest section and invite them to the meet as well.

kicku9

MKV OLDMAN
Car(s)
09 white MKV
KIRKLAND GTG 12/22/12

Joel of CNC Autosports is willing to open his shop for what he hopes will turn into a monthly get together for enthusiasts of all cars. There is room for about 20 cars inside the shop and overflow parking outside for about 30-40 cars.

There might be food and if this turns out well there could be possible photographers showing up in the future
So on Saturday from noon to 4PM, head over to CNC Autosports in Kirkland. If you have a car you're proud of and want to meet some awesome people and have a great time, this is the event for you!

Joel runs an awesome business and is a fellow VW guy so it would be great if a lot of people turned up. Tell all of your friends even if they don't have a VAG car.

Saturday, December 22
12-4PM

517 6th St South
Kirkland, WA 98033
http://www.cncautosports.com/

If someone has good photoshop skills and wants to make a fancy flyer for this event, please feel free.