GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New England GTG

Xeper8

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Hello all, I have recently organized a monthly GTG in Danbury, CT. For the winter months, attendence may die down a bit, but the next on (Oct. 6th) should have a great turn out. The last one we had (which happened to be the first one) had around 25 cars show up, plus others in non-euros. Anyone free that day should come down. :thumbsup:

I'll try to make it this Sunday, but it looks like it'll be one hell of a haul from CT. I'll post a link to this thread in my thread.

Link

Hey hey! Either you or a friend left a flyer for this on my car in the Danbury Starbucks parking lot. I had totally planned on coming but unfortunatly I have a last minute business trip to Phoenix. I get back to JFK at 9ish - so I could be in danbury around 10:30. Think you guys will still be around?

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
their was alot of rain today so...we should come together and pick a sunday afternoon/sunday or saturday night to all meet up and to spread the word..next weekend is going to be a bad one with import wars and car shows...

pickles and mayo

Car(s)
2003 VW GTI
Hey hey! Either you or a friend left a flyer for this on my car in the Danbury Starbucks parking lot. I had totally planned on coming but unfortunatly I have a last minute business trip to Phoenix. I get back to JFK at 9ish - so I could be in danbury around 10:30. Think you guys will still be around?

Yeah that was very likely me, if not then it was my gf. What car was it? Reflex Silver MkIV? (EDIT: I just read your profile, it's a MkV... which makes sense since this is a MkV forum...) But yeah, 10:30 is prolly the best time to get there :thumbsup: most people will be there, and a few show up after that. 11 is when people started trickling out last time, and I was the last to leave at 12. So make sure you use your vee dub to the fullest on your way there! :biggrin: