Votes: 81 53.3%
  • nah!

Votes: 71 46.7%

• Total voters

rennenhaus.com.au

that guy with the VW.....
Car(s)
mk5 r32
G'day all! If you've ever floated around in the aussie forum you've probably seen me. I'm just trying to get some feedback on the these!

These are photos released from the manufacturer (hi-res pdf file available by request):

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
realistically. for a piece of metal that sticks to a couple pieces of plastic....

I could see paying $50-$100 tops.

I don't have a DSG, but I think the paddles look cool, and I can see how they might be easier to use than the tiny ones VW slapped on there.

The only thing I could see being a pain is they are so big that depending on the situation, a thumb could get caught in between the wheel and paddle.

ridha80

TUNING FLAVOUR LLC
Car(s)
GTI 2007
RE: Availability?

So will these paddle shifters be available soon or till end of july? how will we come to know? cheers!

batfink21

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf GTi MkV 2.0
i'd pay up to $100 (US) for them. They make it look like the batmobile!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
I'd jump on them immediately for $50. I'd primarily say thats a good price since they are 'bolt on top of stock' and not full replacements, which is fine for the right price.

How do you like them so far? Any instances where you've stabbed your hand?

kidaerc

V= IR
it looks like it's too big... are those lighted red or just reflections. kinda confused because some are red and some are just plain silver. 50-100 if there's LED embedded in, if not; it looks like just some plastic extensions.

rennenhaus.com.au

that guy with the VW.....
Car(s)
mk5 r32
So far so good, have only done 20-ish miles on them thus far. Haven't jabbed myself as of yet!

I'm eager to see how they feel at a track day... must line up one soon.

the red is just lit up from the camera flash

and they're actually alloy, not plastic :thumbup: