GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New custom menus for WD6050, MT6505, AS7608, etc

nabilone

Ready to race!
AS-7608 V5 / AS-7609

Hi,

Does someone have the AS-7608 V5 firmware (wich is the same as the new AS-7609)?

I plan to buy the AS-7609, but I dont like the GUI (especially the A/C screen) and I want to know if it can be changed.
My friend bought the new Maisun MT8001 and the GUI is very, very nice (with animated boot logo and more) but the unit is not so nice with its glossy plastic and ugly squarred buttons. The AS-7609 looks more OEM.

Thank you for your help (especially Danila ;~) )

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
Hi,

Does someone have the AS-7608 V5 firmware (wich is the same as the new AS-7609)?

I plan to buy the AS-7609, but I dont like the GUI (especially the A/C screen) and I want to know if it can be changed.
My friend bought the new Maisun MT8001 and the GUI is very, very nice (with animated boot logo and more) but the unit is not so nice with its glossy plastic and ugly squarred buttons. The AS-7609 looks more OEM.

Thank you for your help (especially Danila ;~) )

get the Maisun MT-7761, the GUI is same as MT-8001

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else
arrrgh. Maybe it's time i get rid of my WD6050 MK1. Any suggestions to what is the best working unit out there right now?
WD6050 mk4:thumbsup:

Petriums, I am also interested for my unit...

Bazzle

This still hold true? I may look into switching up now.

aperry

Can someone answer a quick question for me about FrameHunter:

I want to make sure what I'm seeing is correct:
1) open the firmware in FrameHunter
2) replace the images
3) save the changes and close FrameHunter

Now, when I open the new firmware inside FrameHunter again, I see both the old images and also the new images. Is that correct? So instead of 5 images, I now have 10 images showing when I open the firmware in FrameHunter?

I'm just kind of confused because I would have thought the old images would be gone after they've been "replaced".

Thanks,
Aaron

nabilone

Ready to race!
Can someone answer a quick question for me about FrameHunter:

I want to make sure what I'm seeing is correct:
1) open the firmware in FrameHunter
2) replace the images
3) save the changes and close FrameHunter

Now, when I open the new firmware inside FrameHunter again, I see both the old images and also the new images. Is that correct? So instead of 5 images, I now have 10 images showing when I open the firmware in FrameHunter?

I'm just kind of confused because I would have thought the old images would be gone after they've been "replaced".

Thanks,
Aaron

It's normal
A modified build has both old and new frames
Just make sure your new build has the same size as the original one (don't bother with number of frames)

solidus

Hi!I hope this forum is not dead.
I will change my boot logo vw to skoda.But i can't find any files (firmware,framehunter) to my radio.Links are dead..
Thanx any help!

Attachments

• vw-dvd-multimedia-navigacio-14aa_4_big.jpg
    vw-dvd-multimedia-navigacio-14aa_4_big.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 20200111_105253_HDR.jpg
    20200111_105253_HDR.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 20200110_130145.jpg
    20200110_130145.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 151