GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New custom menus for WD6050, MT6505, AS7608, etc

nabilone

Ready to race!
Great, nabilone! I would like to do it, specially because of the colors during the night (red high brightness it's not comfortable without light), but I have not the firmware of my unit :( The reseller doesn't want to send me the firmware because he says that I would lose climatronic and parksensor functions if I change the firm.

I don't know the exact model name, but its a WD6050 I think: it has 800x480, DTV and Golf VI canbus compatible (parksensor, climatronic and wheel control). Do anyone has the firm or know which one do I need to use?

Thank you

Hi,

I just posted it on China-rns forum:

http://www.china-rns.com/firmware-device-updates/3022-mt-6505-firmware-dvb-t-800x480.html#post27063

wanxu

Passed Driver's Ed

Thank you! Yes, it seems to be this one! Is there any posibility of be the wrong firmware?

Ok, so we can only replace the background but no the "selection colour" (yellow). It would be great to use something similar to the Volkswagen's RCD510 original colours (red instead of yellow):

Thanks for your app too, Danila :)

Last edited:

wanxu

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, it works perfectly. Thanks both of you. I've used your backgrounds, nabilone, and it is more ellegant than before ;)

I'll try to do my own.

freelame

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah, but it cuts the screen from the sides. :thumbdown: And also the red color gets really dark, almost brown :(

Attachments

• DSC00722.jpg
    DSC00722.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 1,648

nabilone

Ready to race!
Yeah, but it cuts the screen from the sides. :thumbdown: And also the red color gets really dark, almost brown :(

Yeah, it's hard to find the good color and the good background size because the result is different from computer to unit.

Here are the frames I use now.
Maybe it's a good idea to post our work.

Attachments

• frame_1bis.jpeg
    frame_1bis.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,715
  • frame_2.jpeg
    frame_2.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,643
  • frame_1.jpeg
    frame_1.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,644
  • frame_0bis.jpeg
    frame_0bis.jpeg