GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Cannon SD800 macro playtime.

Temper

Touch my monkey..

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
Sweet pics man! Makes me really excited, because I JUST ordered that camera yesterday. I'm tempted to ask you where you got it and for how much, but I'm afraid I might get upset if its for less than I paid. Haha:cool:

i have the same camera and i love it! Don't play with the features too much but the multi-face detect and the widescreen shooting mode is awesome!

Temper

Touch my monkey..
Sweet pics man! Makes me really excited, because I JUST ordered that camera yesterday. I'm tempted to ask you where you got it and for how much, but I'm afraid I might get upset if its for less than I paid. Haha:cool:

Well, Best Buy sells it for $349.99US. But I got mine for less than $300.00. (cough-cough-employee discount) LOL I think you made a good camera choice. I love mine so far, and the battery seems to last a good long while. The thing makes decent video clips too. I bought a 2Gig high speed SD card for it. I'm quite happy with it.

lmunz22

Ready to race!
I want a new camera but the underwater housings (I'm a diver) are almost as much as the cameras themselves...

MaryGreen

Car(s)
aqua
Great ¡V I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task..

DarrenSoltero

Car(s)
yes
Great ¡V I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know about phenq it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task..

Pretty sweet pics

Last edited: