GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed SS lines with R32 Calipers...

shortwave360

dub junkie
Car(s)
'08 GTi 6MT
Can't seem to figure out using my GTi Bentley what is being used to connect the line to the caliper. Someone drop me the info so I can move past this!

shortwave360

dub junkie
Car(s)
'08 GTi 6MT
R32 lines and calipers. The GTI lines have a male threaded end for the caliper side. I vaguely remember something about this issue, but just haven't found someone who is running ss lines to clue me in yet.

shortwave360

dub junkie
Car(s)
'08 GTi 6MT
C'mon guys... I have a bit of common sense! Both ends of the line look like what is in the picture. If anybody has the bentley for the R and could take a look for me it would be greatly appreciated. There isn't much I can't figure out on this car, I just need to know if there is a fitting I'm missing or if Neuspeed shorted me a part. Their site is no help, I was just hoping for quick answer from the boards here.

siliconcenturion

Go Kart Champion
Bump - A quick google search would have solved this. I was reminded when I was bleeding my brakes today. Your calipers are missing a hard line that is male on both ends. there's also a bracket missing that supports the hard line where it connects to the SS line.

You can find the part numbers you need in this thread.