GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed air intake is the best thing i Bought

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
I just got my neuspeed air intake, and installed it in about 2 hours. Then my friend and I got into the car and turned the engine on. Right away you could tell the difference by the sound of the engine. I took it out on the road, and there was definatly a power gain at higher rpms. and the sound of the thing is increadible. I took some video of it, and i am trying to get the feed on the net. Will post when i do. But for my review, i think that it was worth everypenny. There is definatly no power loss.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Icranon said:
I just got my neuspeed air intake, and installed it in about 2 hours. Then my friend and I got into the car and turned the engine on. Right away you could tell the difference by the sound of the engine. I took it out on the road, and there was definatly a power gain at higher rpms. and the sound of the thing is increadible. I took some video of it, and i am trying to get the feed on the net. Will post when i do. But for my review, i think that it was worth everypenny. There is definatly no power loss.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Its good to hear that theres no power loss:thumbsup:

Pix please:biggrin:

Anders @ EVO

Go Kart Champion
There is tons of HP and TQ to be made with intakes on these cars! There is no loss in either, we have dynoed our intake and saw 14-17HP and 14-17TQ to the wheels!!!!! Neuspeed has a similar design minus a few features so I would guess at least 10HP and 10TQ for sure!

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Anders @ EVO said:
There is tons of HP and TQ to be made with intakes on these cars! There is no loss in either, we have dynoed our intake and saw 14-17HP and 14-17TQ to the wheels!!!!! Neuspeed has a similar design minus a few features so I would guess at least 10HP and 10TQ for sure!

[FAST voice]Mwuuhahaha!!! Let the battle of the intakes begin!!!:evil: [/FAST voice]

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
What intake are you talking about ANDERS when you say "our intake"?