GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need some help with tire size

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Looking into a set of wheels and their as follows, 17x7.5 but I cant seem to find the offset on them, anybody care to help out?

these are the ones, came on the W210 E430 sedans

CW.GTI

Banned
Car(s)
VW
Looking into a set of wheels and their as follows, 17x7.5 ET 41 but I cant seem to find the offset on them, anybody care to help out?

these are the ones, came on the W210 E430 sedans

17x7x5 ET 41. Offset is 41. You just said it in your OP. Unless I'm missing something? :iono:

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Shit my bad i fixed it, i had a tab open with info on the stock denvers and those are also 17x7.5 et 41 so i automatically typed it.

I think these are 41mm also but i havent been able to see exactly cause theres another 17" 5 spoke that came om the 430 with similar specs iirc

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
retract my previous statement,

got an offer I couldnt refuse so I bit the bullet, I got a set of 17" Merc wheels(the same set in the pic in my original post for a trade on my old vogtland coils)

earlier in the week I ordered hub rings, extended lugs, and just waiting on tires

discounttire was out of stock on the hankooks and the guy said that he would swap my order so I ended up getting some Kumho AST's in the same size(205/45/17) for the same price with warranty protection/replacement on them(which I didnt get on the hankooks and would of been 60 more)

tires are due to arrive tomorrow and hopefully by saturday theyll be put on.

heres a quick teaser for now, the PO was retarded and did a shitty pink on the centercaps so Im tossing them and just ordering a new set off ebay

[/IMG]