GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need help from my GolfMkV.com brethren...Space Gray BMW 335i Content

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
Currently, I am running 19x8.5 et 35 and 19x10 et 25 which makes an extremely flush fitment. They look great and are super lightweight (approx. 19 and 20 lbs for 19s).

Here is my dilemma.

I either keep the neez and roll like I am, or sell the neez and use the money to buy Vortex VT996 rims + something else (most likely the Mtech front bumper).

The Vortex VT996 are 19x8.5 ET 33 and 19x19.5 ET 33. I would most likely run a 10mm spacer in back and a 5 mm in front for the more aggresive look and offsets.

All comments are welcome.

Pics to give you the idea of what the car and rims look like. As well as the Mtech :drool::drool:

19x8.5 and 19x10 Neez Eurocross Super Rims

19x8.5 and 19x9.5 Vortex VT996...like a Volk TE37 rep but more concave in the back for sure.

MTech front bumper...with shaved sidemarkers :)

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
I like your current wheels better than the ones you are looking at. It is hard to pull off JDM look wheels on a Euro car. Why not save up and just buy the bumper?

That is option #3 at this point. Which may be the best option, as I love the Neez a lot.

I love that bumper and your current wheel setup is gorgeous as is. :wub:

yeah it is a beautiful bumper

rideroyals

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
UG MKV
keep the ones u got imo. dont get no replica. looks like shit. if ur gonna get TE-37's then go for it. but the ones u got are wayyy better than the 2nd, 3rd pic. as for the bumper. your shit looks dope already haha.

Scharf

I would never own one, but why do BMW fronts get to be so cool?