GOLFMKV

NCSU

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
Hey...

I go to school at NC State :laugh:

just wondering if anyone here goes to state maybe get together or something....org. from charlotte but doing a co-op in greenboro (1.5 hrs away) at TIMCO :) uhhuh...good pay $15.00/hr, 19 yrs old, hmm.....i see lot of things coming my way for my baby.. "Riley" hehe

ANK

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
I am flying up tomarrow for orentiation then will be living at the college inn on august 20th i have talked to a few people with gtis and glis up there and we need to set up a g2g sometime when we find out how many people are driving VWs

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
so far i have seen a lot of VWs but only 2 were modifided a b5.5 passat on custon 2 tone wheels and a white mk3 gti debadged with a carbon fiber hood. we need to get these car out to the tail of the dragon. also where is a road course or any type of race track around the area i cant find anything online and i am getting worried cant wait to get the gti back up here also what color/trans is ur gti agpatel?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
used to go to State...you guys ever see a gray MkII Scirocco around there, I was last on campus in may of 05, and i remember seein that one around there all the time...definitely the most unique dub i ever saw on campus...never saw a raddo or even any nice old bugs...

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
Checking in, sorry I keep not coming to meets. I want to, I'm just so, so lazy.

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
New thought, how about a golfmkv.com exclusive meet for the NCSU area at Cupa Joe or something?

I hate NASCAR beer and big TVs, I find it hard to eat or hold a conversation in those places and don't like fiscally supporting overpriced BS like that, which is really the reason I've not come to a meet yet (and I'm forgetful...and lazy). There needs to at least be some driving or something illegal. We should route out a drive, perhaps? Playmaker's and Woody's blow.

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
i would be down for a drive we just did one a few weeks ago and you guys did not come out the the meet on the 3rd.. i mean that on was on campus but we had a huge turnout about 50 or so VWs. but we could get a Mk5 meet going probaly, i know i could get jtbizzy to roll out there and possibly the 2 glis and mark with the 4dr BMP to come out. but it could be a meet once or twice a month but just post up your ideas

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
I will be back on campus starting Spring sem...so hopefully i can meet up with some of yall that are close to campus