GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NAR Lighting Removed

OceanJack

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Just got around to coding the NAR to ROW for the lighting and I haven't had much seat time to really determine a difference.

I used my OBD11 pro to remove the NAR settings and change them to the ECE lighting setup. I do notice the lights moving a bit further right and left, but haven't had it on the highway yet since I live in the city, I've only really driven it up to 30-40 mph and can't really tell if the city lights are doing their thing.

So far I have the City Light, Highway Light, Rain Light and All Weather Lights enabled. Don't know how I feel about the all weather lights since I drive with my fogs on, I see that the left beam likes to drop down low and far left.
I can't seem to tell if the City Light is doing anything, I tried to see if it changes when coming up behind a car or a wall and stopping.

What are your thoughts and experiences? More curious on those who run the all weather lights specifically.

Also, from what I've read that the highway light activates at like 75+ mph? Any way to lower the threshold? Is the vertical beam drop automatically activated when driving on hills?