GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My XBOX 360 died!

mikeishere

Charger Football Watcher
There I was playing a game of Madden when blam the screen freezes on me. So I turn it back on and :cry: I get the red ring of death. Called up Microsoft and they tell me they'll send me a prepaid shipping box and will have my xbox back to me within 7 days. That's pretty good service if you ask me! btw, is anyone buying nba street homecourt? That game looks pretty sweet.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
that is good service! wonder why it did that..

mikeishere

Charger Football Watcher
probably overheated. I had the heat up since it's been raining here in San Diego.

mikeishere

Charger Football Watcher
^^thought about it for a second. I was pretty pissed when I saw 90 day warranty on the box. But Microsoft extended it for a year so it's all good. Not having it gives me more time to drive the gti anyway right?

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
^^ indeed. :thumbup:

My friend had a problem with his 360 with the disk drive not coming out automatically if not at all in fact. He didn't abuse his 360 or anything, and it just occurred to me he has had bad luck with every console he buys. :iono:

mikeishere

Charger Football Watcher
I'm picking it up today, which really doesnt make sense being that my xbox is broke, but the demo was incredible so I must have it today, that way when my xbox comes back I can rock the Lakers, all wearing Jordan I's!

My friend had a problem with his 360 with the disk drive not coming out automatically if not at all in fact. He didn't abuse his 360 or anything, and it just occurred to me he has had bad luck with every console he buys. :iono:

Don't let him use the PS3 :biggrin:

bilbos

On the Kop
There I was playing a game of Madden when blam the screen freezes on me. So I turn it back on and :cry: I get the red ring of death. Called up Microsoft and they tell me they'll send me a prepaid shipping box and will have my xbox back to me within 7 days. That's pretty good service if you ask me! btw, is anyone buying nba street homecourt? That game looks pretty sweet.

If you don't mind me asking, when did you purchase it?

Mine is coming up to being a year old. Knowing my luck, it will break one day after the warranty expires.