GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My PTE5858

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I have an 08 FSI, and I did the tweak a while back and it did seem to help a tad, but I already had an LSD at the time so it's hard to say if I had some placebo effect going or not. It's designed for use in the 3.6 / 3.2 FWD passats

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
I have an 08 FSI, and I did the tweak a while back and it did seem to help a tad, but I already had an LSD at the time so it's hard to say if I had some placebo effect going or not. It's designed for use in the 3.6 / 3.2 FWD passats

I think I may try it. I have a lsd as well and still have some major tq steer above 100mph

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I'm going to check on my April 2006 build today. I also have an LSD now though too, so I probably don't need this.

My Mk3 VR had way more torque steer than my Mk5 ever had.

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
No car updates. Went to a car show last week and won the Gearhead award but that’s about it.

Been spending most of my time concentrating on building a new home. Started the process and been designing a bunch of the stuff

I’m pretty much gonna have a 5 car garage so there will be a TON of space for activities :D

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
I'm super jealous of that gearhead trophy. That's amazing piece in and of itself.

projectDIY

All you need to do is cut the barb off and weld an AN on there. The larger line is for EVAP too, so if you're not running that you only need one of those lines.

Here's mine:

What size AN line did you use and what connection/adapter did you use where it comes into the engine bay? Did you use one of these quick connect fittings

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
What size AN line did you use and what connection/adapter did you use where it comes into the engine bay? Did you use one of these quick connect fittings

Yeah, except the one I have has a male end on the quick connect.