GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My PTE5858

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, that clutch pack was crispy. Did you notice it slipping?

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Dude, bad ass!! Meth lines look so damn good, will definitely be steeling that design/method when I do the intake manifold and go direct port.

Very very interested to hear your impressions on the APR clutch Packs. Keep going back on forth on whether or not to build my DSG or do a fully built 6spd manual swap when the time comes.

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Thankssss. I left space in the middle so I could eventually add another gauge.

The green LED will come on when the 5th injector is spraying.

The red LED will come on when the wm is spraying.

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Been a while since I've updated

Car is running top notch and I finally dialed in the 5th injector map. I'm pretty much at the max level on 93 octane @ 33-34psi

Local shop near me will have their new dyno up and ready by the end of July so that's when I plan on getting some numbers [emoji1360]

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Fuck i better step up my gamez

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I am so far behind all of you guys in the power department! At least I know I'm faster through the turns! Im sure once I get my stage 3 kit installed ill be coming to all of you guys for help on fueling and water meth help. Would be far to convenient if we all lived in the same town. Could almost guarantee we would all have shit done way faster and with less maybe this will work scenarios.

High octane- Car is looking great man, excited to see what kind of numbers you are making. I need to PM you and have a chat about the DSG, Still trying to decide if i want to keep mine and build it or just swap to the 6spd built manual I have already. Would love to hear your impressions of the APR clutch packs.

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Would be far to convenient if we all lived in the same town. Could almost guarantee we would all have shit done way faster and with less maybe this will work scenarios.

High octane- Car is looking great man, excited to see what kind of numbers you are making. I need to PM you and have a chat about the DSG, Still trying to decide if i want to keep mine and build it or just swap to the 6spd built manual I have already. Would love to hear your impressions of the APR clutch packs.

Yeah would be MUCH easier.

I'm excited to see what numbers I make too!!! Last year was 469whp with bad clutch packs and 29psi. I'm now on 33psi and solid clutches [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

So far I really like the APR upgrade. No issues yet

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Yeah would be MUCH easier.

I'm excited to see what numbers I make too!!! Last year was 469whp with bad clutch packs and 29psi. I'm now on 33psi and solid clutches [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

So far I really like the APR upgrade. No issues yet

Is your DSG tuned? Trying to figure out what to do with my trans situation. If you were holding north of 400whp on a stock DSG I might just end up sticking with the DSG. I absolutely love the trans, but feel I'd have to refresh the clutch packs and get a trans cooler setup to keep temps down and keep it reliable on the track. street driving with those numbers is one thing, but track driving is another story. If you don't mind my asking, how much did it cost you to build up the DSG and what do you currently have done to it?