GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My new addition to the family

Voyles2

Twisty champ
Car(s)
R

I already have a euro plate to cover the plate holes. Just sucks I have to drill more holes to cover up them ones.
Of course I still have my 6 spd GTI.

White Lotus

My friends call me Chad
Car(s)
2008 Candy White R32
dealership will replace that piece at no charge if you request one without holes. You may already know that but I thought I'd throw it out there on the table before you add holes to the grill and potentially give the dealer a reason to deny your request. That's a nice addition btw :thumbsup:

Voyles2

Twisty champ
Car(s)
R
dealership will replace that piece at no charge if you request one without holes. You may already know that but I thought I'd throw it out there on the table before you add holes to the grill and potentially give the dealer a reason to deny your request. That's a nice addition btw :thumbsup:

I thought the chance to replace the grill already passed? Please tell me I'm wrong and I'll be at the dealer tomorrow.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT

I thought the chance to replace the grill already passed? Please tell me I'm wrong and I'll be at the dealer tomorrow.

He is wrong, you are right, chance is already gone. :frown: