GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My new 2015 Golf R came in!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
lets see...
Both brands are founded by Ferdinand Porsche.

and both are under VAG.
Even the seat adjustment sliding lever on my uncles 996 is the same as my yaris:laugh:

It extends from there...
The R8 and Huracan have the EXACT SAME pedals as the Mk6 GTI.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Sorry but the R32 looks dated. The Golf-R now is fantastic in looks and performance. I dare say most test drives will yield sales.

STING

Ready to race!
lets see...
Both brands are founded by Ferdinand Porsche.

and both are under VAG.
Even the seat adjustment sliding lever on my uncles 996 is the same as my yaris:laugh:
Both are under VAG now.
However Volkswagen was founded by the German Labour front in 1937 (after Adolf Hitler demanded cheap transport) to produce the KDF wagon.
After the second world war VW was resurrected by a British army major and offered free to every major car producer including Ford. They all laughed and declined the offer.
The KDF was renamed Beetle and the rest is History.
Ferdinand Porsche was just the designer.

LateAPXR

Ready to race!
Both are under VAG now.
However Volkswagen was founded by the German Labour front in 1937 (after Adolf Hitler demanded cheap transport) to produce the KDF wagon.
After the second world war VW was resurrected by a British army major and offered free to every major car producer including Ford. They all laughed and declined the offer.
The KDF was renamed Beetle and the rest is History.
Ferdinand Porsche was just the designer.

Really glad to see someone remembering the British military's role in keeping VW alive. If Wolfsburg had been located in any other nation's post-war sector, we wouldn't be driving them today.

And Ferdinand Porsche only designed the Beetle. It was his SON, Ferry Porsche, who designed the 356 many years later and based it on the same chassis.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
If you want to give credit where it is due... The damn beetle is a complete rip off a Tatra V570

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatra_V570

WAP

Go Kart Champion

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Thanks guys. Here is another picture of it.

Eurowner

Congrats on your new toy, i saw one at the dealership a few month ago in the same color, just before delivery, it's so fabulous, pictures don't make it justice !

I'm jealous, really... :clap:

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, pictures don't do it justice at all.

Sent from my Samsung Note 4.

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
Congrats man! Cannot wait to test drive one at some point.... Beauty! :)

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
In case any were interested. Friend detailed my new golf r and made a video for another vortex member. Excuse the novice camera guy. Hehe

http://youtu.be/x4BYPWR1BHI

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk