My new 2015 Golf R came in!

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
That color is choice...congrats!

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Damn that makes no sense.

What are your mod plans??
None for a while except clear bra and tint. Gotta pay some things down now. ;)

Sent from my Samsung Note 4.

McQueen77

Banned
Sounds to me like the current gen has everything the Mk6 R lacked. Personally, I'd keep it bone stock. Plenty of power for any sane human and messing with the suspension would most likely prove pointless. Leave it be man and enjoy. Well, if it came with all seasons I'd take those off and throw on summers, you being in TX and all. Other than that, I wouldn't touch it.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Sounds to me like the current gen has everything the Mk6 R lacked. Personally, I'd keep it bone stock. Plenty of power for any sane human and messing with the suspension would most likely prove pointless. Leave it be man and enjoy. Well, if it came with all seasons I'd take those off and throw on summers, you being in TX and all. Other than that, I wouldn't touch it.
Came with summers. Re050s Bridgestone. Yeah, already got on it once out of a lot and made the tail get sideways a little. Wasn't expecting that!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
It is in the clouds. A nice subtle drop would make it look perfect.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Congrats! Car looks amaze

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Thanks. Honestly I don't think it needs a drop. Already pretty low.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'10 GTI, miata, vers
very nice.

wants is so strong for the .:R

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
:word:

in some of the photos it looks like it just hasn't settled from shipping or something - do they put blocks in the springs on those to raise ride height for transport?

I think that's what it is, I remember someone posting a thread about those being left on their GTI :laugh:

May as well tune it though.