GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My MKV GTI build thread

Justin Fox

Ready to race!
Cheers guys. I'm not sure what the alignment is. I just trust my alignment guy who has been aligning all my cars for years now.

I tracked yesterday and slashed a second off my time, still need a harness though! Some pics:

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
A 4 doors GTI is like a 4 doors Audi R8.
and why do you need a 4door for racing? :biggrin:

...:frown:
this is quite possibly the most stereotypical comment about 4 doors. you do realize that comparing a 4dr GTI to a 2dr there is almost nothing different other than the visual difference and the difference in terms of ease of access to the rear seats? from a performance standpoint the cars are more or less identical other than I believe 4drs weigh a minimal amount more. so tell me again how a 4dr anything fits your narrow minded view that they can't be performance oriented? a 4dr GTI is just as capable (well, actually incapable) as a 2dr. guess you've never seen a M5, AMG Mercedes, Bentley, STI, etc.

ps OP never said he specifically got a 4dr or needed one for racing. it was likely personal reasons he went for a 4dr. get your information about cars straight buddy.

DODO101

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV 2006 GTI MT
...:frown:
this is quite possibly the most stereotypical comment about 4 doors. you do realize that comparing a 4dr GTI to a 2dr there is almost nothing different other than the visual difference and the difference in terms of ease of access to the rear seats? from a performance standpoint the cars are more or less identical other than I believe 4drs weigh a minimal amount more. so tell me again how a 4dr anything fits your narrow minded view that they can't be performance oriented? a 4dr GTI is just as capable (well, actually incapable) as a 2dr. guess you've never seen a M5, AMG Mercedes, Bentley, STI, etc.

ps OP never said he specifically got a 4dr or needed one for racing. it was likely personal reasons he went for a 4dr. get your information about cars straight buddy.

:eyebulge:

Dude, I prefer 2doors and I was just asking why he got a 4doors.

sorry.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
My shirt is soaking full of drool right now.

Sickest build thread Ive ever seen with the best pics.

I dont know what to say, youve changed my whole viewpoint of things in the past 4 pages.

Squish_GTI

Ball till I fall
Car(s)
MkV GTI
I need moar numbers!!!

q/m time?
whp?
wtq?
curb weight?
top speed?

AWESOME BUILD!!!!