Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Cant wait until we do mine ;)

Your car pulls very nicely.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
that explains a lot (i hope)...i ran into my buddy one morning in his stock turbo mini and i was inching away from him....and i'm stg2 :lol:...the car had only been on a whopping 5mins after sitting cold all night (garaged socal winter, at most it was 55-deg outside that morning....stupid thing to do for the motor i know but it was my buddy and i couldn't let him have it:paddle:

Yeah, quite a bit slower when it's still warming up.

I need to get mine on a dyno and see what it puts down

Do it!

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I know this is an old thread...but GIAC now has the Stage 3 K04 power listed to be 280 HP at the crank. I said that is just 221 WHP on a Mustang dyno.o_O

I phoned and asked and was told it is correct. I mentioned most GIAC tuned K04 dyno results I see are at least 280 WHP. He didn't hear me and replied "we can't comment on what other tuners say their HP is"...Wuh? I said it will be tough suggesting GIAC if 280 HP is now correct because most other tuners say HP with a K04, injectors, and hpfp are nearer 350 HP. They offered to email their dyno sheet, so I'll see...if they actually email it to me. I am losing faith in GIAC and who they have there these days.