I'd suck Matt's dick for that sort of utility bill in winter

Elec: $316 or so
Heating oil: prob 120-150 gallons @$3.50 or so

Wtb natural gas connection

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Also, a little update. Last weekend, my dad and I were planning on putting in a water softener I had picked up (I love my GTI for this reason).

Got everything set up and picked up Home Depot's newer Shark Bite fittings that convert it from 3/4" water fittings to the 1" fittings on the softener.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/SharkBit...ctor-U3086FLEX24LF/203800359?N=5yc1vZbqlyZ4n3

The house already has a tap for a water softener, so in theory, it was just a matter of shutting off my water, making the cuts, and hooking the Shark Bite hoses up.

I say in theory because my water valve is broken and would not shut off. My place is the end unit so I have the main water line, but Murphy's Law says that I'll run into problems replacing the valve if I was to turn off my neighbors water supply. So, I have a local well known plumber coming out tomorrow to turn the water off and install a ball valve.

Additional pictures of the battery back up sump pump and water supply.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
mine was $230 for December.

Holy fuck Terry. I was at $100. Then again, your gf is always home. I keep mine a little cooler when I'm not home all week for work.

I'd suck Matt's dick for that sort of utility bill in winter

Elec: $316 or so
Heating oil: prob 120-150 gallons @$3.50 or so

Wtb natural gas connection

Haha.

Post a pic of your water heater and furnace ill do a photo inspection for you.

Oh, I'm sure it's bad as they're original. Well, the furnace is. The water heater isn't.

Heating oil not cheap these days, I would switch to propane if you could.

Yeah, because the propane shortage is good for things too lol. Plus, propane isn't cheap itself. Natural gas ftw.

freshslate

Constant
matt, i had no idea you bought a house dude. looking great. i'm loving the progress you've made on it! i gotta say, that garage is about the same size as mine hahaha it's almost too small to do any sort of work on the car.

other than that dude, congrats on the purchase. it's probably a good thing you didn't get foreclosed home man, i've seen a couple and everyone had the previous owner trash the friggin place before they left.