GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My GTI (United Gray) pictures finally!

Dude123

Oval Champion
Went outside because it was finally a sunny day in northern illinois and took about 20 pictures of my United Gray GTI... here are some. :thumbup:

Enjoy!

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
that black and grey looks sick up front. hmm... maybe I should have gotten the united grey... How are you liking the DSG? I've heard nothing but great things from mags. 6spd is great, but pain in the rear in traffic.

Dude123

Oval Champion
Well, the DSG is great from what little I have used it, but I am sure it will continue staying like that. Love the United Gray, I was going to get black, but its too difficult to clean.

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
GTI DSG Freude am Fahren said:
very nice :wub:
you are happy guys in America because you don´t have to have a numberplate on the front !

It depends on what state you are from.

Dude123

Oval Champion
Actaully, I believe here in IL you have to have a front license plate. I just have not recieved mine yet..

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Here in california, you also need a front plate, but i never have put one on because its ugly.. i just take the tickets. its about 30 bucks. also we have a tint limit... well mines limo so thats another 30... so 60 bucks i pay for a ticket... plus speeding... so now im broke

marx92x

Autocross Newbie
Nice car. Good color choice too (not that I regret getting black magic).
I'll feel for you when you have to put your front plate on :(