GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Gallery [R32 Content]

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Went out today here in the city of L.A trying to snap some pictures of my car.
First set of pictures were taken at the Dodger Stadium parking lot, the second set were taken at the Rose Hills Buddhist Columbarium.

I have no idea what I'm doing but here's my very amateur attempt at capturing some R32 content.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by...

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
So...the end, with the blurry car? lol.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Amazing pictures! Well done. I love those rims too.

Glad you like my Rimzzzz!

Looks good man, maybe crop some of the pics down a bit to reduce so much open space in a few of the pics. :thumbup:

Hell I don't know. I figured that's how it's done. Haha. I thought the whole "Car to the side, background as the center" shots were in.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Hah, no worries. I just realized that it does descend that way. From far to close. Yeah I'm obviously no pro either haha. Still learning but I love that I got to take some shots today, this isn't my camera. Cousin let me borrow it so I took as much advantage of it as I could.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Saw my first r32 today in person, those cars are too sick.

I'm still fascinated by them when I do come across one.

Murphinski

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice picts! Especially like the ones with the city backgrounds.
I get ya dude....nothing like seeing/driving your own R but when I see another R Im like -oomph, thats nasty-

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Haha, well not mine. And now that mine isn't stock it's nice to run into one that is. As a matter of fact I've seen a good number of them here in LA but they all appear untouched.

Last edited: